It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:36 am

All times are UTC

Forum rules

a list of questions and answers relating to a particular subject related to Saint Ran Online, especially one giving basic information for users of a website and game.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
 Post subject: Laggy Issue
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:26 am 

Hi Mods/admin/GM,

i encounter serious lag-ness(delay) during game play, i playing on a high end desktop with a decent internet connection in Malaysia.

No offence is it anyway that i can reduce this lag?

IGN: fryingPan2

newbie..

P.S i like the server so far beside the lag issue.

Post subject: Re: Laggy
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:49 pm 

Same here sir. hindi na ako makapag farm dahil sa sobrang lag...
hindi naman po pwede sabihin na sa internet connection kasi i try sa iba server kahit dual account ay hindi naman ako nglalag ksby pa ang youtube at fb..

Please fix asap.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:21 pm 
SR Admin
SR Admin

we are now looking the cost of the lag we are now runnong MTR for windows tracing the lag problem
I will update this thread once we get the result sorry for the Inconvenient

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:52 am 

Thanks GM for the reply

IGN: fryingPan2

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 3:31 pm 

will you plsss post the specs of you computer ,???

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 3:46 pm 

if you are laggy issues.try to boost your internet bits go to DEVICE MANAGER, THEN CLICK"PORTS(COM&LPT)" OR ANY THAT LABEL TO YOUR CABLE PORTS). THEN RIGHT CLICK THE
COMMUNICATIONS PORT, THEN RIGHT CLICK ON IT AND OPEN THE PROPERTIES, THEN GO TO PORT SETTINGS
AND THEN CLICK THE DROPDOWN MENU SINCE YOU ARE IN 9600 CHANGE IT TOO 128000 BIT..

ANOTHER,,, CHECK YOUR GRAPHICS DEVICE OR MAYBE ITS NOT UPDATED, RUN DISK DEFRAGMENT, WHAT IS YOUR ANTI VIRUS IF YOU ARE USING AVAST PLEASE USE SILENT IN GAMING MODE? IF ESET NOD32 ITS OK :d STOP PLAYING YOUTUBE WHILE YOU ARE PLAYING SAINT RAN :d,.IF YOU PRETEND THAT YOURE CONNECTION WAS STABLE ON YOUR PING CHOOSE ANOTHER OPTIONS, SINCE YOUR TRANCE ARE IN 3 DIGITS ITS NOT STABLE... MUST BE 2 BELOW... YOUR TIME IS 600ms ITS OKAY BUT NOT STABLE ..CHECK YOUR HARD DISK DRIVE...

i HOPE IT WILL HELPED YOU!!!! :d

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 2:59 pm 
SR Admin
SR Admin

crezhaline wrote:
if you are laggy issues.try to boost your internet bits go to DEVICE MANAGER, THEN CLICK"PORTS(COM&LPT)" OR ANY THAT LABEL TO YOUR CABLE PORTS). THEN RIGHT CLICK THE
COMMUNICATIONS PORT, THEN RIGHT CLICK ON IT AND OPEN THE PROPERTIES, THEN GO TO PORT SETTINGS
AND THEN CLICK THE DROPDOWN MENU SINCE YOU ARE IN 9600 CHANGE IT TOO 128000 BIT..

ANOTHER,,, CHECK YOUR GRAPHICS DEVICE OR MAYBE ITS NOT UPDATED, RUN DISK DEFRAGMENT, WHAT IS YOUR ANTI VIRUS IF YOU ARE USING AVAST PLEASE USE SILENT IN GAMING MODE? IF ESET NOD32 ITS OK :d STOP PLAYING YOUTUBE WHILE YOU ARE PLAYING SAINT RAN :d,.IF YOU PRETEND THAT YOURE CONNECTION WAS STABLE ON YOUR PING CHOOSE ANOTHER OPTIONS, SINCE YOUR TRANCE ARE IN 3 DIGITS ITS NOT STABLE... MUST BE 2 BELOW... YOUR TIME IS 600ms ITS OKAY BUT NOT STABLE ..CHECK YOUR HARD DISK DRIVE...

i HOPE IT WILL HELPED YOU!!!! :d

thank you for this helpful tips :D

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]